MAGGIE'S FW | SAVINGS BANK: DEFINITIONS AND REMARKS
MAGGIE'S FW | SAVINGS BANK®: DEFINITIONS AND REMARKS
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Any student in the United States of America, including [the CNMI (commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands), Guam, and Puerto Rico].
USER: Any bank and/or financial institution.
LICENSE: Business license that guarantees the use of one or more products for one year only. License is auto renewable every year.
- GUEST IN TRAINING® | Step Into Your Journey
- MINE ATM®
VENDOR: MAGGIE'S FW.
- License is offered to one user per state only [Under special conditions, this asseveration might change].
- Users may buy one or more annual licenses.
- Any license covers all the geographic school districts where the user performs its businesses.
- User develops all the necessary infrastructure [background arrangements] within their branches/locations to fulfill the acronyms: "The bank/financial institution inside the bank/financial institution."
Note: Additional information is found in Maggies's F-W Services Agreement.
- Vendor determines maximum number of users per state.
- Vendor contacts officials of every school in any district area that belongs to the user.
- Vendor's responsibility includes to promote directly their products, to any student, in the user aforesaid geographic location.
- Vendor uses technological tools to promote the effectivity of its five above-mentioned products.
- Vendor grants gifts [including monetary ones] to successful students. Most of these students must be promoted by their teachers.
- Monetary rewards are deposited in their savings accounts.
- Vendor might visit schools to promote its services.
Note: additional information is found in Maggie's F-W Services Agreement.
Maggie's F-W | Savings Bank will use the below itemized technological tools to encourage its services :
Note: A description of these above-mentioned tools is described, when clicking, in each of them.
Effective date: this Maggie’s F-W | Savings Bank: Definitions and Remarks is effective and was last updated on October 17, 2021.